ORVIS HYDROS Bonefish Fly Line
Present flies quicker and more accurately with our Hydros Bonefish Fly Line. Made in USA
For sale in Canada.The ORVIS HYDROS Bonefish Fly Line has a special weight-forward taper for quick, accurate presentations to fast-moving bonefish. Durable coating and braided mono core for hot-weather performance. Trigger color change at 30′ load point increases accuracy and eliminates unnecessary false casting.
1. New and Improved Wonderline Coating — Our latest generation of Wonderline coating is 20% slicker than the previous generation, resulting in the slickest fly lines on the market. Casts farther with less effort, produces higher line speeds to cut through the wind and improve accuracy, repels dirt and grime, picks up off the water easier, improves floatation, and reduces tangles. An Orvis exclusive, patented process applied at our facility in Manchester, VT.
2. Orvis Line ID — Quickly and easily identify your line, no more guessing. All of our lines will be printed with the taper, weight, and functionality.
3. Enhanced Welded Loops — New sleek and durable welded loops make leader attachment quick and easy while holding up to repeated use. Helps to transfer energy more efficiently to the leader allowing better turnover.
4. Rear Loops — Saltwater lines have an enhanced rear loop as well for attaching to backing.
5. Revised Taper/Diameters — An innovative weight forward taper combined with slightly larger line diameters produce a line that is ideal at close to medium range, but still capable of delivering at distance.
6. Core — Braided monofilament core offers outstanding performance in hot, humid saltwater environments.
In blue/sand. 105′. Line weights 7-9. Made in USA.