The Greys XF2 ‘S' Series Spey Rod is specifically designed to complement the increasingly popular short head or shooting head line systems. The modern handles are designed to assist the underhand shorter stroke style of casting and the blanks incorporate the latest ringing patterns developed with the aid of extreme high speed photography to maximise shoot with low diameter running lines.
- Designed for short head, scandi style lines
- High intermediate modulus carbon composite blank
- A crisp and wonderfully fast action delivers an outstanding level of performance when matched with short Spey and shooting head Lines
- Hard lined Kigan titanium finish butt guides with single leg hard titanium finish snake intermediates
- Custom 6061 ‘Chrome anodised' alloy reel seat with olive gold woven carbon spacer
- Golden olive blank with light olive and gold detail
- AAA grade cork with multi composite cork in wear points
- 2-part shaped Scandanavian style handle
- Triangular, colour coded, cordura rod tube with internal dividers.