Echo 3 Spey Rod for sale in Canada. Tim and his team of spey rod bums, including world champion caster Mariusz Wroblewski, designed the Echo3 Spey Rod to fit the largest range of casting styles and be equally comfortable casting Skagit style shooting heads or long belly floating lines. This rod is the most versatile spey rod Tim has built to date. The light feel provided by the high modulus material give you supreme flex recovery and tighter loops. These rod feel great when first picked up, but really shine in your hands on the water.
The ECHO 3 Spey Rod feature :
- High modulus slim profile blanks
- High grade full cork handle and butt with composite butt cap
- SIC stripper guides
- Cloth rod sock with rod size label
- No roll, square, cordura covered rod case
- Green metal pearl gloss blank
- Heavy duty chrome snake guides
- Heavy duty chrome tip top
- No maintenance full metal reel seat
- Alignment dots for quick assembly
- Echo lifetime warranty
- Echo 3 Spey Rod Break Test
Echo 3 Spey rod Review
So now after a couple days fishing/casting the 6, 7 and 8...here have been the thoughts on these sticks from both myself and the Mike of Steel.
-they all feel at least a line size lighter in hand than you would expect
-theres a couple minor details that Echo thought of (square rod tube to prevent runaway rods, alignment dots on the reel seat) that just give you that warm fuzzy feeling inside.
-nice work on the cork and grip lengths, and down locking reel seats on the 7 and 8 (this is something im surprised more companies have not already done, especially for two handers), with the uplocker on the 6, probably due to a shorter rear grip
-they each have a different personality...which leads into a short description of each as follows: To Read More